ScubaPro Heart Rate Monitor belt
Factoring your heart rate into your decompression calculations makes diving safer and a lot more fun. The ScubaPro HRM belt features a lightweight and waterproof ECG (electrocardiogram) transmitter which wirelessly transmits your heart rate data to your SCUBAPRO personal dive computer. Data is displayed on the screen, and is factored into your decompression calculations to create a more personalized dive plan and improve the quality of your diving.
– Heart rate is arguably the most important indicator of a body’s operational efficiency.
– Easy to use, just strap it on and enjoy the benefits of biometrics.
– The ECG transmitter also provides a patented skin temperature measurement.
– Both skin temperature data and heart rate data are factored into your decompression algorithm, making diving safer and more enjoyable.
– Compatible with SCUBAPRO’s Galileo 2 (G2), A2, Galileo Sol, Galileo Luna, M2, Mantis 1 and Mantis 1 Black advanced dive computers.