This suit really has it all…
Comfort – easy to wear, formed to your body shape and moves with your body in-water
Warmth – warm materials and really good seals, remember you can also open that neck seal
Durability – toughened where you really need it
Good buoyancy characteristics – the thinner 5 mm material on the arms and legs not
only gives this suit great freedom of movement, but you get thermal protection around
the 7 mm level of many suits with less buoyancy on the arms and legs. It dives nicely!
- 7 mm on the body, 5 mm on the arms and legs, in soft and stretchy EverFlex Neoprene — multi-thickness panels deliver a superior combination of warmth, comfort, flexibility and easy dressing.
- Excellent Glideskin seals plus zips at the wrist, ankles and neck minimise water intrusion to keep you warm.
- The neck zip can be opened for comfort between dives, or during dives if you want to cool off.
- A diagonal back YKK zipper offers increased long-term durability and ease of use. The BLUE
- Diamond Span inner lining on the chest and sides is soft and warm and drains water quickly.
- Tough panels on the rear and shoulders resist rubbing when sitting and from BCD straps.
Where do you wear it?
In Finland: with a 5mm shorty suit on top plus a hood.
In the Mediterranean, and in the canaries for example.
ALL SCUBAPRO NEOPRENE IS X-FOAM
- PETROLEUM FREE made from limestone neoprene
- ONLY FORMULA THAT COMPLIES WITH P.A.H. TESTS
ensuring fewer pollutants
- LIGHTER WEIGHT for travel and comfort
- GREATER ELASTISITY increases comfort and mobility
- HIGHER INSULATION EFFICIENCY for better
- VERY DURABLE for years of diving adventures