Scubapro Everflex Arch 5.0 neopreenikengät
The Everflex 5mm just might be the most comfortable dive boot you’ve ever slipped
your foot into. The boot features an arch design that closely matches the foot’s
natural anatomy. Also, the foot pocket is cut wide, creating a cramp-free fit, even
for wide-shaped feet.
The boot is built with two thicknesses of neoprene – 5mm and
3.5mm, with the thinner neoprene around the ankle to prevent bulkiness where it
overlaps with the wetsuit leg. Inside, a quick-drying Diamond Span lining enhances
The sole, complete with heel, is designed to help prevent sliding when
climbing boat ladders. The boot is designed without a side zipper or Velcro closure,
yet its pliable neoprene allows for easy donning and doffing.
- Arch provides a new level of support and comfort
- An extra wide foot pocket creates a cramp-free fit, even for wide-shaped feet
- Diamond Span interior improves both warmth and comfort
- A combination of neoprene thicknesses provides warmth and flexibility
- Sole with heel can prevent the foot from sliding on boat ladders
- The outside of the toe box is cushioned and protected against abrasion
from the edge of the fin pocket
- Heel cap includes a molded fin strap keeper to eliminate strap slippage
- No-zip design keeps boot sealed and well-fitted
- Webbing puller loop aids in donning
E.g. a size 40 foot requires am Everflex M size boot and a Jet Sport Adjustable fin in M size.