The new Definition 7.0 steamer replaces the former 6.5 version of this popular cold-water
wetsuit while providing even more stretch, warmth, comfort and features.
Special tailoring and strategically placed panels in the chest area, sides, arms and
legs, and behind the knees, create a suit that fits like a glove and provides extra
stretch where it’s needed most. Bigger abrasion-resistant shoulder, knee and elbow
pads provide maximum protection.
- CE certified as a Class A dive suit – rated for water temperatures as low as 7 C
- New Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec fabric on body, sides, arms and legs
work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit
- Orange Infrared (IR) interior lining on the front and back torso reflects body heat
for extra thermal insulation and is extremely soft against the skin, in combination
with silver plush throughout for comfort and warmth (kuvassa)
- New innovative seamless single arm and leg stretch panels, with double zippered
seals, make donning and doffing the suit even easier
- Spine pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives
Valinnainen OneFlex 4mm vest
A good choice as a cold-proof layer typically worn over a full body wetsuit in Finland. We recommend that if you are in the upper third of the kokotaulukko for the EverFlex 7/5, you choose a OneFlex 4mm vest one size larger.
- Constructed of high-stretch eco-friendly X-Foam 4mm neoprene with 3mm in the short sleeves and armpits for comfort and range of motion.
- Ultra-durable 2-sided polyester lining provides excellent resistance to heat, UV rays and chlorine, substantially extending the life of the shorty, even after repeated use.
- Triathlon cut employs wider panels covering the underarm and back areas that allow unrestricted arm and shoulder movement.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
- Diagonal front YKK zipper with brass slider is durable, easy to use and makes easy work of donning and doffing.
- Anti-abrasion material on shoulders and seat cushion the diver while protecting the shorty from scrapes and scuffs.
- New round logo on the right arm/shoulder with size colour coding and lettering allows for easy identification.
- Shorty is assembled using a solvent-free glue, a 100% green process.