The new Definition 7.0 steamer replaces the former 6.5 version of this popular cold-water
wetsuit while providing even more stretch, warmth, comfort and features.
Special tailoring and strategically placed panels in the chest area, sides, arms and
legs, and behind the knees, create a suit that fits like a glove and provides extra
stretch where it’s needed most. Bigger abrasion-resistant shoulder, knee and elbow
pads provide maximum protection.
- CE certified as a Class A dive suit – rated for water temperatures as low as 7 C
- New Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec fabric on body, sides, arms and legs
work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit
- Orange Infrared (IR) interior lining on the front and back torso reflects body heat
for extra thermal insulation and is extremely soft against the skin, in combination
with silver plush throughout for comfort and warmth (kuvassa)
- New innovative seamless single arm and leg stretch panels, with double zippered
seals, make donning and doffing the suit even easier
- Spine pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives