Optical quality glass with UV-protective lenses!
ScubaPro’s D-Mask is a sleek, premium mask well-suited for all types of diving. It shares the same design scheme as the new D-Series D420 regulator.
True-colour UV protective lenses deliver the best balance of surface protection and underwater clarity.
The D-mask also features an interchangeable lens system for optional optical lenses.
It comes with a choice of black or clear skirts in two sizes: Medium and Small, and there’s also a Wide skirt available in black.
The mask frames are ‘ScubaPro Blue’ — all-black spare frames are included if you want the all-black look (second picture, other colours sold separately).
Also included is the mount for the Galileo HUD computer, and an all-black Comfort Strap. Optical and bi-focul lenses are also available.
The best way to know if a mask fits is to try it. Typically we’ve found that the M size fits average-sized men’s faces, and the wide size suits men with larger faces. For women with smaller faces the S size is suitable, otherwise an M size is probably a good fit.
- Sleek design matches the new D420 regulator.
- True color UV-protective lenses offer protection from UV light on the surface without affecting colors underwater.
- Interchangeable lens system makes it easy to install optional optical lenses.
- Available with a choice of silicone skirts to suit a variety of face shapes.
- Rotating buckles work with a new black-on-black Comfort Strap to optimize the range of motion and to achieve a comfortable, watertight fit.
- Included in a durable molded fabric box: mask delivered with blue mask frames, all black colored frames, a HUD hands-free dive computer mount and an all-black Comfort Strap.
- Optional lenses available: Optical lenses (6x positive +1.5 to +4.0/8x negative -1.5 to -5.0); Bi-Focus lenses (3x positive +1.0 to +3.0).