The Aladin Sport Matrix has lot of functionality for both new and more advanced divers.
It’s easy to use and economical too!!! Bluetooth connectivity uploads your dive log to your phone or computer (no extra cables to buy); the battery is easily changed (no need to pay someone); and no need to buy a bungee mount thanks to the existing bungee holes. We think the Aladin Sport Matrix is a great all-round computer for wetsuit and drysuit diving, at home in Finland and when travelling. Multiple-gas capabilities — 3 gas changes underwater — even makes basic tec diving possible!
- Three Dive modes: Scuba, Freediving and Gauge
- Maximum operating depth: 120m
- Digital compass, displayed on matrix bottom row
- Active back light
- Full watch functions
- Bookmark function
- Lens protection cap
- CR2450 user-replaceable battery rated up to two years/300 dives
- Dive logs can be stored and analysed with a PC/Mac/Android Trak/IOS
via new Bluetooth technology
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2
loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your
experience level, age and physical conditioning.