The Aladin ONE is a dependable choice that has the basics solidly covered. It’s also a great backup once you’ve moved to more advanced diving.
New features include an LCD display with an eye-pleasing dot matrix section on the bottom row. The algorithm has been upgraded, and the Safety Stop function now activates automatically. Improved two-button navigation lets you move easily through the menu. Bluetooth allows you to download your dive log to your phone or computer.
The Aladin ONE is also economical to buy and use. Bluetooth connectivity means there’s no extra cables to buy, the battery is easily changed by the user (no need to pay someone), and there’s no need to buy a bungee mount thanks to the existing bungee holes (bungee makes life a lot easier when wearing thick gloves). A sensible choice for an entry-level computer!
- Computer screen features an updated LCD segmented display on the top and middle rows, plus an eye-pleasing matrix display on the bottom row
- ZH-L16 ADT algorithm uses 16 tissue compartments and accommodates a single gas
- Nitrox compatible from 21% to 50% in 1% increments
- Adjustable ppO2 between 1.0 and 1.6bar
- Visual and audible alarms keep you alert to your dive data
- Back light enhances screen readability in low-light conditions
- New automatic Safety Stop with timer makes it easy to perform safer ascents
- Saltwater or freshwater modes and dive planner with deco are included
- Two buttons provide easy access to modes and the programming of basic parameters
- Maximum operating depth: 120m