The MTX-R sidemount set is a super tough, rugged, high performance, go-anywhere sidemount regulator configuration
designed to meet the rigors of cold water and extreme sidemount diving. The MTX-R is highly reliable and also very easy
to service out in the field, which makes it an ideal choice for the expedition and exploration diver.
– Simple to use with no dive controls, pre-settable cracking effort or venturi control by an Apeks approved qualified
– High performance pneumatically balanced lever operated poppet valve.
– Large diver friendly self-flushing controllable purge button.
– Front cover with over-moulded elastomer bumpers incorporates a formed chrome plated brass plate improving
durability of the demand valve.
– Large protective elastomer bumpers on the side and on the top to protect the demand valve from impacts and
scratches in the most vulnerable places.
– Reversible second stage for either a left or right-hand gas supply.
– Hard wearing, satin chrome.
– All gas contact moulded parts are produced using an active protection additive that kills MRSA, protects against
E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mold, yeast and algae.
– Large heat exchanger fitted to help reduce second stage freezing.
– Nitrox/Oxygen compatible
-Over balanced for superior performance.
– Compact environmentally sealed diaphragm system completely eliminating the maintenance issues associated
with silicone, oil or grease filling.
– Recommended for frequent use in cold or contaminated water.
– Environmental over-moulded endcap & diaphragm that helps prevent ice build-up that can cause first stage free
flow in extreme circumstances. Also protects the first stage from impact damage.
– Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
– 5 x 3/8” UNF medium pressure ports & 2 x 7/16” UNF high pressure ports.
– The 5th 3/8” UNF medium pressure port includes a protective bumper when not in use.
– Forged first stage body with heat exchanging ribs for maximum thermal performance.
– Angled HP ports for optimal hose routing and fitting transmitters.
– Forged rotating turret with medium pressure ports in a parallel direction for improved hose orientation.
– Tested for Octopus use – EN250A to 60 meters cold water.
– Nitrox/Oxygen compatible
– 2 DPT DIN 1 st stages with 5 port swivel turrets.
– 2 MTX-R second stages.
– 210cm double swivel hose.
– 61cm double swivel hose
– 2 25cm length MP inflation hoses (one for buoyancy system, one for drysuit)
– 2 TEK pressure gauges with 18cm hoses
– 1 90° elbow fitting
– 1 bungee necklace
– 1 bungee clip
– 1 stainless steel bolt snap
– 2 sets of short exhaust ports