High-quality DUX reel with 60 metres of line.This is a good all-purpose reel with good handling. It’s also essential in cave and mine diving as a safety reel for lost line and lost diver scenarios (in addition to 120 m primary reel).
Handle and spool are machined from solid Delrin. Central spindle and brake screw are machined from 316 marine-grade stainless steel. Line is non-floating 1.8mm polyester line with kevlar core for strength and reduced stretch. Includes stainless steel boltsnap.
- Handle and spool machined from solid Delrin
- Central spindle and brake screw machined from marine-grade 316 stainless steel .
- Shape and structure of the reel is designed for easy unwinding of the guide-lines when swimming and scootering.
- Designed for both left handed and right-handed use, allowing alternate hands.
- Non-floating line knitted from polyester fiber with kevlar core, which provides high strength and no elongation of the line.